Teacher of Sociology - Maternity Cover | Friday 22nd October 2021
We are seeking to appoint a talented and enthusiastic Teacher of Sociology to teach across the 11 – 18 age range. Tupton Hall is an 11-18 mixed comprehensive school striving to become outstanding in the near future. There are 1480 students on roll including 300 in the Sixth Form.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to teach sociology up to A level.
- Be able to teach in other Social Science areas – Psychology
- Contribute to the Faculty and the school.
- Engage with school systems and their own CPD.
- A shared moral commitment to secure the best outcomes for all students
- An opportunity to work with talented and committed staff
- Support from a forward thinking and dynamic team of leaders across the school
- A wonderfully diverse range of students who are keen to learn and participate in the life of the school
- A committed Governing Body and supportive parents
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Mrs Featherstone (Personnel) on 01246 863127 in order to make an appointment.
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Andrew Knowles, Headteacher, at firstname.lastname@example.org
An application form can be downloaded from our Tupton Hall School website or by contacting Trust HR on HR@redhillacademytrust.org.uk
Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced
Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Closing date: Friday 22nd October at midday