Our sixth form curriculum is revised every year to ensure that it meets the needs of students. In recent years several subjects have been added to the offer, including: Modern Foreign Languages, Ethics & Philosophy, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Extended Project Qualification, Core Maths, Financial Studies and Photography.
We also offer students the option to re-sit both English and Maths at GCSE, if they have not yet achieved a Grade 4. This option includes a November and Summer exam entry and the opportunity to attend either timetabled lessons, lower school lessons or study via the curriculum enhancement model.
- To learn about the Stellar Programme, click here.
- To view our tutor time schedule, click here.
- To view our Curriculum Maps, please click here.
Summer Work - Passport to Post-16
Sixth Form applicants should complete the tasks required by the relevant subjects before courses start in September 2023.
This work forms an important part of your Passport to Post-16 study, ensuring you have chance to sample the course content of the subjects you have chosen.
Modern Foreign Languages
- French Preparation Task (PDF)
- A Level French Themes (PDF)
- French tenses (PDF)
- GCSE French revision - translations (PDF)